Become a Kotobee Blog Contributor: Write For Us!
At Kotobee, we strongly believe in the power of community and exchange of ideas to help aspiring writers improve their craft. For this reason, we welcome contributions from experienced writers who are eager to share their insights, advice, and resources with our readers. Whether you have practical writing tips, personal experiences, or creative ideas to inspire others, we invite you to share your expertise with our community by writing a guest post for our blog.
Benefits of Being a Kotobee Contributor
By contributing a guest post to Kotobee blog, you can enjoy numerous benefits, such as:
- Increased visibility: Through our blog, you’ll be able to reach a wider audience and potentially attract new readers to your own blog or website.
- Establishing authority: By sharing your knowledge and expertise, you can build up your authority in your field and gain credibility among readers and peers.
- Boosting your writing skills: Writing for a different audience and adapting your writing style to fit the tone of our blog can help you improve your writing skills and expand your creative horizons.
- Driving traffic: If your post is shared and promoted by Kotobee, it can lead to an increase in traffic to your website or blog.
- Contributing to a welcoming community: Sharing your insights and experiences can help other writers along their creative journey, while also making a valuable contribution to Kotobee’s community.
What to Contribute
At Kotobee, we take great pride in assisting writers and educators of all levels to develop their craft and achieve their goals. Our blog is a treasure trove of helpful tips, tools, and insights covering a variety of writing-related and e-learning topics, such as:
We provide practical advice on everything writing-related, such as overcoming writer’s block and tailoring your writing to specific genres. You can also find valuable insights into the nitty-gritty details of what makes writing effective and what doesn’t. Additionally, we compile and publish lists of the latest developments and events in the writing world, including information on writing events such as retreats, competitions, conferences, and book fairs.
The days of static blocks of text and boring PDFs are long past; interactive ebooks are much more powerful and impactful. Nowadays, creating an interactive ebook requires a mix of creativity and technical know-how. Our blog provides valuable insights on how to craft engaging ebooks and save time with various practical tricks.
Writing is undoubtedly a fulfilling experience, and the creation of an ebook can be just as enjoyable. However, marketing and promoting your book can sometimes be overwhelming. But don’t worry—it doesn’t have to be that way. Our blog offers insights on how to effectively promote and market your ebook.
With the overwhelming amount of information available online, it can be difficult to figure out the more technical aspects of digital publishing. We tackle that problem by offering advice on every part of the process, whether it’s designing the interior of your ebook, hosting it online, or choosing the best self-publishing platform.
Ebooks have created new opportunities for education and elearning. They have also given students and teachers new creative ways to interact. Our blog explores the numerous ways that ebooks are altering the educational landscape and provides professional guidance on how to take advantage of this technology to improve teaching and learning.
How to Contribute
We’d love to hear from you if you have any insights, advice, or suggestions to impart to other authors, self-publishers, or elearning instructors. All you need to do is send us an email at email@example.com with the topic you want to write about and some samples of your previously published articles.
We also have a few rules for guest contributors, and they’re pretty straightforward:
- To get published on our blog, your submission needs to meet our quality standards. Our editors might make some minor changes or choose not to publish it at their discretion.
- Your article should be original work and 100% plagiarism-free.
- Make sure your article provides value to our readers and is at least 1,500 words.
- Use proper headings (H1, H2, and H3) and include an introduction and a conclusion.
- Feel free to include one link to your own blog or website if it’s relevant. Just make sure to put it in the body of the article, not the intro.
- You can also link to other relevant articles and sources (e.g. articles from Kotobee blog) that add value to your piece, but don’t go overboard. Generally, keep it under 10 links.
- َWe reserve the right to reject, edit, adapt, update, and republish or unpublish articles at our own discretion.
Ownership and Credit
If your article is accepted and published, your information will appear along with it. So make sure to also include your bio (no more than 50 words) and a link to your website and/or social media accounts along with your article submission.
By submitting your article, you agree that it becomes our property if we choose to publish it. You can’t republish it on your own website or anywhere else (e.g. in print).