Turn Your Blog Posts into an Ebook in Minutes
Let’s face it, some of us take a lot of pride in our blogs. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to come up with a good and consistent stream of content, and when it works out, you might as well toot your own horn while using it as an alternative conversion tool to garner interest in your work. How do you do that you say? Convert your blog content into an ebook naturally!
Yes, you heard read me right, you can and should actually turn your blog content into an ebook.
Why an Ebook?
Good question, since it does look like a lot of work for something that may not even be worth it, but here’s why I believe it will be worth your time.
- Your blog content can be considered as a valuable database of information for your users to go back to.
- Your ebook will make it easier for your readers to find specific content they’re searching for quickly without scouring through old pages on your blog.
- Your old content will resurface so you won’t have to lament the fact that you spent so much time on work that’s no longer visible and getting any attention from readers.
- You can add a section of any website not just your blog.
- Your work will be available offline so people can read it everywhere.
- With each download of your ebook, you gather active leads, which can also help you figure out who’s really interested in your content.
- You’ll be able to increase your conversion rate.
You see where I’m going with this? You’re making your content more available and giving every post you’ve ever written a chance to shine!
No no, don’t give me that skeptical look. I know what you’re thinking. you’ll have to spend hours copying the content and pasting it into your authoring tool. But that’s just the thing. With the help of three easy steps, you can import the posts you want, and place them wherever you want in the ebook. Just find the posts you’ll need and we’ll tell you what to do next.
For more on different types of ebooks, here you can find Ebook Formats Explained for Beginners.
4 Steps to Turn Your Blog into an Ebook
I can see you’re still not buying this being a simple process. That lack of trust in your eyes is a bit insulting, but actions speak louder than words, so here goes it.
- In case you don’t have Kotobee Author already on your computer, sign up for a free license from the Kotobee website homepage. You will receive download instructions by email.
- Open Kotobee Author and when the welcome screen pops up, click on Import HTML.
- Fill in the Blog URL. There are additional settings if you’re interested, like splitting the page into subchapters. The default setting will automatically import everything on the page and put it in your ebook.
- Click on Import. Wait for it to process (depending on the contents of the page, that might take some time, so grab one of those snacks I know you’re hiding).
And ta-da! There you have it, your mighty post is right there in your ebook. See it?
Did I deliver or what?
Get this: If your HTML files are on your computer, you can just drag and drop them into Kotobee. Less than 3 clicks!
Okay yeah, let’s get past the moment where you say “You were absolutely right, you deserve a shrine in your name.” I don’t require all that fuss.
Now, get a go on with your favorite posts!
Converting your blog into an ebook is a great next step for self-promotion, and for you to boast about. It’s an easy process and can do wonders for your writing and widen your audience. Edit your new ebook and export as PDF, EPUB or even a mobile app.
What are you waiting for?
Read these posts.
How to Become an Amazing Self-Editor
45+ Free Resources for Writers and Self-Publishers
Maria VelniceriuMay 8, 2023
Thank you for this amazing resource. Is very important to expand a blog reach through ebooks too. Some people prefer reading ebook/books, rather than blog posts, therefore, I think every website owner should look into this lucrative business.
KotobeeMay 30, 2023
Hi Maria! We’re glad you found the resource helpful!
Expanding your blog reach through ebooks is valuable. Some prefer reading ebooks/books over blog posts, so it’s worth considering. It caters to different preferences and can be a lucrative business move.